Excel and Digital Tax:
Here to stay or gone tomorrow?
17th June at 10:00am BST
Spreadsheets remain the tax team's favourite tool but do they have a part to play in HMRC's modern tax regime?
Join Russell Gammon (CINO, Tax Systems), Juliet Bailey (VAT Partner, Mazars) and Ian Bowden (Head of Tax Technology, BDO) together with Andrew Hubbard (Editor in Chief, Tolley) on 17th June to explore:
- How will HMRC's 10 Year Digital Strategy impact tax teams?
- Is the move to digitalisation unstoppable?
- The pros and cons of spreadsheets in a digital regime
- Will spreadsheet and compliance technology usage create a digital divide?
- With budgets tight, can tax departments really justify spend on new technology?